October 30, 2010
Yesterday and today have been perfect. I ran a booth at the masa carnival yesterday and I loved it. It was so nice to volunteer and see so many cute little kids. Then the dance last night was fun for a little while. I started at aeropostale here in Logan today. I absolutely love it. My boss and coworkers are so friendly, and I like it there too. It's a lot less busy from Park City, so that will take getting used to. I essentially got paid to pass out candy today. Once again, I loved the cute children and their costumes. There were even parents that had their kids take pictures with me, since they liked my peacock costume so much. It was really entertaining. The howl is tonight and I am SO excited. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, so I absolutely love everything going on. I have no complaints right now. Great attitude and i'm just done with any negative people in my life. After my break up, I was having such a hard time that I got with some not so great guys. Nothing really happened, but some of them are just users and I don't want that. I've had some really awful breakups and guys this year. I have decided that I want to remain single for a while. Yeah I don't think anyone though they would EVER hear me say that considering i'm always with someone. Hell my roomates give me so much shit for how many guys i've dated this school year. I need to focus on myself and school, and not focus on assholes that try and use me. I know not all guys are like that, and when it's meant to happen, it will. I'm glad that Charlie is one of my closest friends, and even though we broke up, were still close. I'm just glad there are still good guys out there like that. They don't just try and get in your pants, and they are actually there for you when you need it. Thank you to the good guys out there. Rob, Carson, Nick, and Charlie are the sweetest guys I know. I'm so glad I have them. That's all I have for everyone. I'll write on monday and do my court update. hahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment