November 2, 2010

Well this weekend was amazing. I had a lot of fun at the howl and it was just great. Sunday I had to work at nine, which was awful. Then I just layed around at my dorm. It wasn't too exciting. Yesterday I had to go to court. We got up there and they didn't have a paper that was needed that was relating to my plea, so I have to go back on the 29th. I essentially missed class for nothing. I took a certain person to court today that was there that night. They ended up getting two days jail time. We saw it was coming due to the judge, but it broke my heart hearing that. Were good kids that were just in a stupid situation and we've learned from it. It's not fair that this is happening. Also with what happened that night. My god I just don't understand.

I'm also tired of so many people around me. I'm sick of listening to people judge others. I don't have anyone here I can talk to. I want to be home right now. I absolutely want my family more then anything. It's beyond me what to do right now. I love going to school, but i'm just not sure how much I can stand certain people here. I feel like i'm back in Utah County, and i hate that. I'm not mormon or conservative. My views are very different. I don't go around drinking even if I hang out with people that do sometimes. And yeah I have dated a lot of people this year and I can tell i'm looked down on for that. I can tell people just think they know everything I do because I hang out with certain people or because I date different people. I love my university and many friends here, but this is bothering me a lot. Along with i'm really only close to one person, and I never see him. I don't know right now. We'll see how things go.

No comments: