October 23, 2010

Change

I posted just a day or two ago about how I have been trying to get through everything. It had been a month since I had been holding it in, and I spoke rarely and to only a couple people about everything. Last night was great when I went to the homecoming dance with the girls. Afterwards I don't know what hit me, and I just hit a really low point, and I spent two hours in tears over everything. I woke up today and I was packed and in my car within ten minutes. I just decided I needed to go home. I thought my entire car ride home, and I managed to find the reasoning in a few situations. I fully understand my relationship ending. He came into my life for a reason, but that isn't to be together. I have realized that I need to be strong for the people around me, and I can't let this tear me down. The situatons are hard, but were all going to make it through. All of us will come out of it stronger. We all will be okay. I appreciate the people that have been there to help me through this. That have been sincerely. I'm glad I do have good guy friends that don't think the way to help me is by trying to do things with me. I'm better then that, and I don't need anyone in my life that pulls shit like that. Anyways I am finally feeling better thanks to a good support system. Let's hope it stays this way.

No comments: