After a very long and scary drive last night, I finally made it back to Logan. I spent my time after studying and doing other needed assignment. Once all was done, I just layed in bed and listened to the rain fall outside my window until Four am. I feel like I can think the best within the calm and just beautiful things such as that. I even started to go over song lyrics in my head, which doesn't happen a lot lately. This morning I dragged myself out of bed at 7:30 and begrudingly made my walk to the library to get my textbook back by eight. I was half asleep and didn't want to make the walk in the cold. That soon changed once I stepped outside and it was so nice. It wasn't too cold and I looked up and could see the snow dusted on the mountains. I knew that winter was finally starting to grace us. I started out my day with a nice walk in the lovely new winter morning and my cup of coffee.
It's simple things like that that make me so greatful and just brings me a bit of happiness. I know I made the best decision going home this weekend. I needed just to be alone and think about all of these obstacles in my life. Along with being able to talk to my mom and spend time with my little brother. On Sunday I slept in and took my brother out to lunch. We then got stuff to paint pumpkins and I got my coffee and he got his ice cream. It was a wonderful and pleasant relaxing day. It was also nice that I got some unexpected yet good texts at 3 am that definitely started my day on a high note. I'm glad to feel happy again and that I have finally let go of my guilt and anger. By no means is anything going to be easy, but I know it will be okay. I get to go to court on the 1st for my lovely MIP. Hey maybe they will be nice to me for my .01 alcohol level. It's ridiculous but I'm not worried. I'm just concerned for everyone else. I believe what Charlie says though and I know that shit happens but it will all pan out. That's the update on everything. I hope everyone is having a fantastic week before Halloween. I will be posting soon. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment