October 29, 2010

Happiness

It has definitely been a week of ups and downs. Yet I have felt a lot better from last week. It has really only been at night that i hurt, but it hasn't been that much. As of today I just feel amazing and so happy. I've talked to so many amazing friends this week. Rob has called me from England and Lauren and I had a two hour conversation the other night. It's hard having two of my closest friends in England and California. I love them and I am so glad that I have such good friends. I've also talked to my family a lot this week and spent time with people around campus and in my building. I am surrounded by some amazing people. It's amazing how just changing your mindset can help everything so much. There are still hard things going on, but it helps being positive and realizing the good things in your life. I've been looking at a blog this week that has made me so greatful for everything. Growing up, my family was really close with a family that had three kids. After my parents divorce and through our moves, we slightly lost touch. Recently we found out their son, who was mine and my sisters friend in our childhood, had a drug overdose and is in a coma. This happened back in March and they have a blog going documenting just about everyday of how he is doing. We all take being healthy for granted everyday, and I couldn't imagine how I would handle it if any of my siblings were in a coma. I'm so greatful and happy to have so many wonderful people around me, along with getting better from being sick, and also being able to go to school. Just so many simple things i'm glad to have right now. Anyways it is now Halloween weekend and I start work tomorrow and it's the Howl. It will be a really fun weekend. That's all I really have to say. I will post later. <3

No comments: