I feel like i'm getting back to a happy point. I pretty much sat in my apartment this weekend and watched season 2 of gossip girl. Yes, I have found how to cure my loneliness. It seemed to work rather well. Once again I pondered the situations before me. I'm trying to maintain the highest amount of happiness and figuring out ways to do so. In some cases that meant getting certain people out of my life. After my breakup I went from dating such a sweet person to guys that just aren't the nicest. I continually went back to the same one. I don't need someone that ignores me most of the time and just calls me when he gets lonely. Self respect and walking away is a beautiful thing. But what happens to counteract this? I have three new people come into my life. A couple are still making their way in, but it's just amazing how this happens. It gives me hope that it will get better. Of course once I have my mind clear, I go with my philosophy of doing what I can to better things. Meeting new people and doing what I love just seems to go with that. I've still had to try and move on from my break up too. I feel like your heart has to start to let go before you can fully try and move on. When we ended things and I knew it was best to, yet when you have those feelings there it isn't the easiest thing to do.
As everyone knows I have been insanely sick since i've come to school. With my two infections that never seem to leave and other things to it. I'm hoping that I'm starting to get better. After fighting those several times over, and that I am actually taking medication to boost my immune system. It's looking good. I want to be a normal college student who doesn't miss class. I love learning and school. I really think it made me even more depressed being out of classes and not being there to live up to my full potential. Instead I was just doing a little effort to get through classes since I was too sick to deal with them all full force.
I believe things are starting to look up. Not just a good perspective but things are starting to get better. I'm so excited for the holidays. Then soon after that it's my birthday and Rob will be here! :). Hopefully I'll be able to do my intership in California this summer. The way to be happy is to live your life fully and invest love into your relationships. My parents, sister, and few close friends have boosted me up a lot. I love having great phone calls and knowing that they're there, even if they are far away is distance. I even love those sweet phone calls from my little brother, and just being able to hear that sweet little voice when he tells me he loves me. Small little things that make me feel so much better.
Oh and if I have learned anything this past week. Many guys are just creepers. Last week was creeper week and I had so many odd experiences. Even though my heart to heart with my new guy manager did help me understand guys so much better right now. With my recent situations. It was a great and interesting perspective.
Anyways this is so long and I have classes to catch up on. I love you all! Enjoy the snow.
No comments:
Post a Comment