December 17, 2010

What i'm greatful to have in my life

Right now I feel so lucky and I feel I should elaborate on the things I love and feel lucky to have. Bad things have happened lately, but I really have so many reasons to be happy. I've always had the mentality that good things don't last and bad things always happen so I will never be truly happy. In the past two weeks, I have decided to throw that out the window. I've thought it my entire life and that maybe have even screwed up things i've had since I never thought it would last. If I feel that it's going to be a bad day or if things are going to go wrong, then they will. It's just because I saw it that way. I now believe in starting everyday off smiling. I try and just smile at who I see or go out of the way to help or be nice to somebody. I've realized that not only does it help me and make me feel better, but it may just make someone else too. It also helps to meet new people around here. Now I will go into what I love just so much in my life.

I love my family. They've always been there but especially this year have they all stepped up and shown an amazing amount of support. Because of what my parents have sacrificed right now, I'm currently able to stay in school. My parents are very giving to people and they are both just good human beings. I admire their strength and their hearts. I also love my siblings so much. Also Adam who has been like a brother to me. I'm so unbelievably proud of the two jobs my sister has gotten lately. I will miss her dearly, but I am so glad to watch here fly and create a life based on her talents. San Francisco is going to love her. I'm also very happy that in a few days, my grandma will be back living here.

I love being able to go to school. Many people take this for granted and I did too at the beginning of this semester. I cried harder then I have in a long time when I heard that there was a high possibility that this would be my last week here. I'm not ready to leave here just yet, and I do absolutely love this school. I'm very happy I will be back next semester. When the first bit of my tuition got paid last night, I cried because I was so happy. I walked over to one of my roommates in tears just telling her how incredible it was. One of my good friends was telling me how he completely pays for his school and everything up here. It's amazing to see someone so self sufficient and i've decided I will be doing that too. I'm going to go into loans and continue working to support everything else. I don't want any burdens on my parents. They have done more then enough to get me here.


I love my job and having one. I've been with my company since June 08 and I have no intention of leaving anytime soon. I always love the people I work with and the management I have. Plus I have opportunity by being able to transfer my job so easily. People ask me why I haven't gotten a new job but I have no reason to do so. Jobs are hard to come by and for an eighteen year old, I make good money. I like what I do and I love meeting great people through working there.


I love my best friend and all of my other wonderful friends. I love my best friend so very much. It never even strikes me that we have an age difference since is so mature. I feel like she makes me a better person with how strong and positive she is. We always have fun times and without fail we call each other everyday and always say we love each other. Carson, Bekah, Nick, Rob, Lauren. I had two other very close friends all throughout high school and I lost them this year. Honestly it didn't effect me much because I realized what other amazing people I had and I didn't need that around. Three of them have been my close friends for close to seven years. The other two for about four years. These people have picked up the phone for me at two am when I have been in tears and they have always been wonderful friends. We have had amazing times together and we continue. I love them so much and I would do anything for them. I have many other great friends in Logan or from Park City who have gone off to college. All of these friends have just made a significant impact on my life. This year I met another person who has changed my life for the better. I have never met someone who is more of a man and who can just stay strong through bad situations. He's also always there for me and all of his other friends no matter what is happening. There are many other reasons, but those are some that make me completely love this person.

This is very long. I should probably get to finishing up my last couple assignments so this semester will officially be done.

No comments: