There is a possibility I am just going to make this blog available to followers on this, which would be my good friends that live far away, which was my original intention of this. I wasn't aware of just how many people looked at this and who exactly up until the past couple weeks. There are just some people I would rather not have knowing anything about my life, and I know they read this. All of my close friends do these so we can keep each other updated on our lives. Especially considering all of my close friends are across the state, country, or even in another country. I'll figure things out, but yeah if it goes away that will be why.
To sum it all up, everything is really good right now. Even through all of the stress I am really happy. I just keep figuring out ways that help me and of course I have many lovely people in my life that make everything great. Anyways I have work in a couple hours and a massive list of assignments to do. I will most likely update this coming weekend. I wanted to post a couple pictures that were kind of funny to me. I'm not exactly a messy person but it does tend to accumulate every once in a while. Then it will drive me nuts and i'll beautify it. It's always a cycle and i'm realizing I definitely have some of my mother in me when it comes to cleanliness. I deep cleaned my room yesterday and within fifteen hours of being in my room and studying, my desk accumulated quite a bit. It definitely is the looks of someone trying to keep themselves alert to keep studying.

My dorm after it was deep cleaned

15 hours later
No comments:
Post a Comment