December 14, 2010
Over the past week, things have been really great. I just figured out how to make things better, and everything got better. It made me love it again here. I was really buried in school and work but I enjoyed it. I also really love my job so that's a plus. I had my last final today and I did really well so I was really happy about it. Friday my tuition got paid off. Yet yesterday there were fees that weren't on my payment, that still held my account. I paid those and finally registered for classes. Then today I found out next semesters tuition is due on Friday. I can do a payment plan but I can't come up with 1400 dollars by then and my loans wont go through for a few weeks. My dad has done a lot and he told me it's not exactly possible to do it by then. I was told that I may just have to leave school for a semester. It was hard here for a while but I got through it. I'm strong now and know how to deal with the bad things and i'm finally starting to love it again here. I also don't want to leave school. I absolutely love what classes I have for next semester too. I know that everything happens for a reason, but I do hope that it works out to stay here another semester. I'm having a really hard time with this and I just hope it works out for the best. Right now I really don't know though. I don't really know how much this matters to anyone but that's the update. Hopefully i'll have a very happy post in a few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment