August 31, 2012

Every girl deserves a guy that will think the world of them. That can treat her will respect and not make excuses to her or give her the run around.

What kind of man does it make you if you only text her when you want to get laid and wont reply when she texts you. It does not make you a good guy to start off being so wonderful to make her fall in love with you and then revert to awful ways. If she thinks the world of you and treats you well, then if you can't do the same especially when you've been with the person for a long time, then you're not a respectable guy.

I deserve a man that cares about my well being and can be there for me. I don't need a man who treats me like I'm there for their convenience. I have a heart and I love and I don't deserve to have that stomped on to fill selfish wants and needs.

No comments: