Ever since my car accident, I've been a mess of a person. For months I would sleep all day to avoid everything and it was the worst depression I've experienced. Im glad I had the strength to come through it and the amazing best friends to help me. Also my family of course even if I didn't have them around all the time and they weren't fully knowing of how bad it was.
This is the first time since then that I feel truly happy and see bright things ahead. Occasionally I'd get happy but i would stress and wouldn't think things would ever fully be great.
I finally got a wonderful job that I will now have for fall. My babysitting job is great but it will end come fall and I do need even more income to pay off debt and for rent and everything this fall. I have a true group of friends that are incredible people. Then an absolutely amazing family. Even if it's not perfect right now with every single person, I won't be devastated since it will work itself out. Along with all that I have finally found strength to not be hurt by not having the person I've wanted for so long. I feel as if I can move on which is an amazing feeling. Also to add my health is finally wonderful again. It just took six months of treatment but I am feeling great. No more daily migraines, back issues, or nausea! :)
I finally feel whole and I love my life. I don't need someone else to make me happy which I've struggled with in the past. I'm excited for the road ahead and starting my new job. No more sitting around and being sad, time to fully live life again. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment