September 17, 2010

This week definitely was one of the hardest I have ever had. Yet I made it through it all and was just glad I have the people i love in my life. Last night just put everything into perspective even more. Our run in with the law was a mistake, but I reached the realization that it would be okay. Having the people I love is the only thing that matters, losing things really does not matter anymore. It wasn't until my friend had a gun in his mouth and another had just gone to the hospital, that it really hit me and just struck me with such a horrible sense of terror. I came to terms with my loss fast, but nothing is more terrifying then just hoping to god you don't hear a gunshot. Especially after the person you're with has just gone after them.

I have realized that I don't care what the hell happens to me. As long as my family and friends are safe, then that's all I care about. I'd hope for all others to be too, I just couldn't wish harm or pain on anyone. You can replace material possesions and just move on from it. You keep on living, but what do you do if you lose a person in your life that you love. That I just don't want to ever happen.

No comments: