July 3, 2011

Life is good. :)

So my last blog definitely wasn't the happiest but things have definitely shaped up since then. I was very tired of some people and guys in particular that can't stand to just be friends with a girl. Guys have no right to be assholes if you don't want anything romantic with them or even sexual. I'm happy to say that i finally had a guy come into my life that is amazing and nothing like that. It's funny he entered my life the night before i got in a fight with a guy friend over this reason and we stopped being friends. I do feel as if people walk into your life and others leave. It's great to know guys do exist still that are sweet and will constantly tell you you're beautiful and that you're great, hold doors open and pay like a man should sometimes, and even just not push having sex. I've never had a guy do all of those things and i have to say i love having it. Every girl deserves that and then the good guys deserve girls that wont throw them under the bus and use them. Finally having a great guy come into my life has made me really happy.

Then figuring out money situations made things better. Then i'm so greatful that i have been able to spend so much time with my grandma and help her out. I also continue to make wonderful friends up here. Things are just good. My job is also wonderful. I love being able to go back and forth between PC and Cache and i have met so many great people through work this summer. I have like a great big work family and i love it. They are all amazing. :). I'm just enjoying every little bit of summer too. It has been a great summer so far. I am excited to go back to school though since i miss having classes and learning.

Also i apparently have to make a shout out to Nicole Lacount in this. Yo and i will see you wednesday. :). ha. Alright time to sleep. <3 you all!

No comments: