May 22, 2011

I figured it may be time for an update. There is only a week and a half until i move. In some ways i am very excited but there are some things that are somewhat sad about it. No matter which location i'm at i absolutely love it, but it is sad that i am leaving pc after only a few weeks. I'd rather be missed then have people wanting me to leave. My manager did tell me today he was going to infest my apartment with termites so i can't leave. Oh they all make me giggle. It does sound like i may be able to work mainly at Cache Valley but still work sometimes at pc if they need it. I'm glad i can still work both locations and see everyone and get more hours then just being at Cache. I know they will be going down a lot when i move since it's lower volume. I'm still on my second job hunt. I dearly hope i find one soon since it's really stressful not knowing how i'll be able to make everything. Though things usually work out so i'm just hoping for that.

Work is mainly my life right now. I'm actually fine with it. I've reached a point where i just want to be single too. It's never happened to where i just really don't want anything. Right now i also just want to focus on work and doing what i love. Since the summer started i haven't really gotten the chance to go on runs or write or just read a book. Plus it's almost pool weather. Well maybe mother nature will finally be nice and give us some. All of that has gotten me so excited for summer. Screw summer romances, just give me the pool and sun! :). Anyways i have other stuff i want to do right now. I shall write later.

No comments: