January 30, 2011

There have been many things that have happened the past week. Some of it i really don't know what to make of. I'm just glad that above all things and no matter what is happening, i have my family. On Monday a childhood friend passed away. I mentioned him recently in one of my blogs. It was a sad thing to see for my family but it put a lot in perspective for us. It's hard for us that we will be moving from our home in the next couple weeks, but it's not like we lost one of our loved ones. I know that we will all pull through. Were a very strong family. I layed in bed last night and it made me cry knowing this is the last time i'd be there. There are many amazing memories there. But no matter what as long as were all together that will still always happen.

It has been sad to know my sister is moving in May despite being very happy for her. Now that there is a high chance of the rest of my family moving out of state. I wont go much into that since that's in the process and i shouldn't go into their business. Though right now seeing that that very well may happen, i'm not exactly sure what to do from here. It's left me with a lot of decisions i may have to make. I will go into this further once it is appropriate and if there for sure will be any decisions i have to make. It's just a hard topic on my mind right now seeing that it could possibly happen. There is a lot going on right now but i know we will be fine.

All this past year has taught me is to be positive and to not make situations worse then they need to be. Life can be hard but there are always ways to get through it. I've realized lately that my family is the main thing i have to rely on right now. I don't want friends that only care about getting high or are just uncaring from anything but themselves. At this moment i can name three friends that would still be there in a heartbeat and are just so great to be around. Two of them have for many years. Anyways i should probably go to sleep for class tomorrow. Everyone have a wonderful week.

No comments: